Thank you to all of the new neighbors we had the pleasure of meeting.
Thank you to all of you who came by to purchase plants.
THANK YOU to all of the businesses who donated plants, cookies, pizza, coffee and pastries:
- Flora Grubb Gardens: 1634 Jerrold Avenue; http://www.floragrubb.com/
- Lowe's: 720 Dubuque Avenue, South San Francisco; http://www.lowes.com/
- The Botany Shop Florist: 2548 San Bruno Avenue; http://www.thebotanyshopflorist.com/
- Fresh Floral: 499 Golden Gate Avenue, SF; http://www.freshfloraldesign.com/
- Cafe 450
- Flowercraft: 550 Bayshore Boulevard; http://www.flowercraftgc.com/
- A. Silvestri Co.: 2630 Bayshore Boulevard; http://www.asilvestri.com/
- Favors Estate Liquidation: 700 26th Avenue, Oakland; www.favorsestateliquidation.com
- Rainbow Grocery Cooperative: 1745 Folsom Ave.; http://www.rainbow.coop/
- K&K Printing: 500 Larkin Street, San Francisco, www.sfprint.com
- Smart & Final: 355 Bayshore Boulevard; http://www.smartandfinal.com/
- Martha & Bros. Coffee Co.: 4726 Mission Avenue; http://www.marthabros.com/
- J. Georgie's: 2462 San Bruno Avenue; Donut, Coffee, Hamburger, Breakfast
- Subway: 2599 San Bruno Avenue; http://www.subway.com/
- Cindy Sixx Catering: San Franicsco
- Jamil's Market: 153 Bacon Street
- Domino's Pizza: 320 Bayshore Boulevard; http://www.dominos.com/
Thank you to all of our friends and family for donating plants and garden items for the sale: Donna Kay Campbell, Cynthia Gilbert, Jennifer Holmes, our neighbors Frank & Jaqueline, Gladys, Isabella, Blanche, Emily & Sam Gaetos, Chris & Yolanda and especially Bruce for his help hauling plants. Ray Saracino and Alan Goes, Jill Heinke, Kim O'Connor, Ruth Wallace, Kent Anderson, Wayne & Jennifer Koepke, and our Craigslist donors, and everyone else!